Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sale & Updates!

Hey everyone!
I hope that you all are having a wonderful day. It is very cool here but its very beautiful outside. The sun is shining and I have a great view from where I am sitting to update you guys! :) My nephew is sleeping on my lap oh he is sooo precious! :)

Ok so I just want to update you all on the new additions to Bubble Babez Bath Company LLC. We have a Youtube channel now and we will be updating you and showing you new and creative ways to use the products that we produce. The first video that we will be introducing to you will be a "Cupcake Pedicure" Tristan is my model and I am giving her the treatment. We had a blast making the video and we will have plenty more coming soon, so please stay tuned. Please subscribe, rate, and comment http://www.youtube.com/user/BubbleBabezBathCo

You may also follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/bubblebabez

We have a great sale going on right now the sale



A special thank you to Ryan of www.rmdesignznow.com for all of my graphic needs! :)

Here are the pix of the new items that are added to the site:

Infinite's Bubble Baby
(My son designed every detail about this soap except for the pink in it lol. In his illustration the pink is red!)


Dana's Almond Joy Sugar Scrub


Mommagee's Love Potion


Mommagee's Love Potion Sugar Scrub


O My Achin Muscles

I have redesigned two soap bars thats the Up in the Clouds Soap (smells just like Cotton Candy) and the Honey Bunny Soap (smells like Black Raspberry/Vanilla). I would like your feedback, Do you like the new design of the soaps?


Up in the Clouds


Honey Bunny

Thank you all for your support and love!
Nikkie & Gianni(nephew)

No comments: