We hope that you all are enjoying your summer! We have been working the markets in our area spreading the word about Bubble Babez! I haven't had as much time as I would like to dedicate to focus on our blog and also our other media outlets. I think its time that we get an intern lol. We just hired our first employee and its a friend of mine's daughter her name is Brittney. She helps label and makes our hand tags for right now. Its her first summer job and she is doing excellent work! :)
Ok so I have been on Facebook keeping our fan page updated and I suggested that we do a Product of the week, where we give a discount on the product giving everyone a chance to try different things.
This week's product is one of my favorites! It is our Whipped Body Mousse! It will 15% off til 7/21/2011.
I love this product because it keeps me moisturized all day, I can use it right after the shower while my skin is still damp and I am baby soft all day long, its all natural, and I am now a nice rich red clay color LOL. I usually just put it on all over face, hair and body and didnt think about tanning! Let me tell you it tanned me so fast lol and I am already tan LOL. One of our customers at the market said I love this stuff I tanned and didnt turn red! :)
Shea butter is known to:
• Raw shea butter helps heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks.
• Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
• An ideal hair conditioner that protects the scalp from sores and rashes.
• Helps prevent hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
• Fortifies cuticles and nails.
• Helps rid the scalp of dandruff.
• Raw shea butter helps drain toxins from sore muscles: perfect for sports participants.
• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
• Prevents irritation, and restores skin natural luster after shaving.
• Ideal for dermatitis, eczema, and athletes foot.
• Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
• Massage shea butter into areas affected by arthritis, joint pains, or other muscular aches.
• Shea Butter naturally contains vitamins A and E.
To me it is a miracle butter! Its my favorite butter of all time :)
So with the purchase of an jar of Whipped Body Mousse you will receive a sample of our Organic Stop Bugging Me Soap!
Happy Shopping & Have a Bubbly Day.