Thursday, July 14, 2011

Products of the Week

Hey Guys!
We hope that you all are enjoying your summer! We have been working the markets in our area spreading the word about Bubble Babez! I haven't had as much time as I would like to dedicate to focus on our blog and also our other media outlets. I think its time that we get an intern lol. We just hired our first employee and its a friend of mine's daughter her name is Brittney. She helps label and makes our hand tags for right now. Its her first summer job and she is doing excellent work! :)

Ok so I have been on Facebook keeping our fan page updated and I suggested that we do a Product of the week, where we give a discount on the product giving everyone a chance to try different things.

This week's product is one of my favorites! It is our Whipped Body Mousse! It will 15% off til 7/21/2011.

I love this product because it keeps me moisturized all day, I can use it right after the shower while my skin is still damp and I am baby soft all day long, its all natural, and I am now a nice rich red clay color LOL. I usually just put it on all over face, hair and body and didnt think about tanning! Let me tell you it tanned me so fast lol and I am already tan LOL. One of our customers at the market said I love this stuff I tanned and didnt turn red! :)

Shea butter is known to:
• Raw shea butter helps heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks.

• Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.

• An ideal hair conditioner that protects the scalp from sores and rashes.

• Helps prevent hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.

• Fortifies cuticles and nails.

• Helps rid the scalp of dandruff.

• Raw shea butter helps drain toxins from sore muscles: perfect for sports participants.

• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.

• Prevents irritation, and restores skin natural luster after shaving.

• Ideal for dermatitis, eczema, and athletes foot.

• Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.

• Massage shea butter into areas affected by arthritis, joint pains, or other muscular aches.

• Shea Butter naturally contains vitamins A and E.

To me it is a miracle butter! Its my favorite butter of all time :)

So with the purchase of an jar of Whipped Body Mousse you will receive a sample of our Organic Stop Bugging Me Soap!

Happy Shopping & Have a Bubbly Day.

No comments: