Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hey Guys,
I am trying to keep up with the blog so I can keep you all informed of what is going on with Bubble Babez Bath Company LLC. I am extremely grateful to everyone that has purchased and supported us. Orders are pouring in and I can not believe how many we have recieved so far. I expected it to pick up but not as fast as it did and we are still in the first month of operation. We have return customers and rave reviews. I am so glad that I can share something that I love with all of you guys. So I just want to let you know that I am not taking one moment of this for granted and I will continue to give you quality products from our family to yours.

The update for the month is that we will be shutting down operation for about 2 weeks. We will be relocating to Pennsylvania and once settled we will be up and running. The last orders will be accepted and filled Friday May 28, 2010 we will be back June 10, 2010. We will continue to keep the site and blog updated.

When we return you can expect to see plenty of new products. We will be introducing a few new sugar scrubs with our new formulation. Two in particular will be Dana's Almond Joy & Mommagee's Love Potion. Dana's Almond Joy is made with brown sugars and olive oil. Anyone that knows Dana (http://www.youtube.com/user/danalajeunesse?blend=2&ob=1) know s that she is all about olive oil and sugary things :) this sweet, exfoliating scrub is a wonderful delight. We will also have Mommagee's Love Potionhttp://www.youtube.com/user/angeec03?blend=1&ob=4 which is a spin off of the Victoria's Secret Love Spell. She has designed the soap and I think you will find it cute and girly and it definately smells delicious.

As we know Fathers Day is coming up and we will have some products for men. I will be making shaving soaps, sugar scrubs and lotion bars. I got the idea of the shaving soap from my sister in makeup Alonda (http://www.youtube.com/user/MzMaKeUpArTizT) she caught her hubby in the bathroom using her Pretty in Pink soap! She asked him what he was doing with her soap and her was like this is a great shaving soap. So that is how the idea was born. :)

We also have a Facebook Fanpage thanks to my wonderful beautiful sister Dana for setting it up and keeping it updated. I love ya girl. So if you have not joined come on over :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bubble-Babez-Bath-Company/117606324926803?ref=ts

So until next time!
Have a bubbly day! :)

Love Nikkie

2 comments:

portstarshaza said...

bubble babez is awesome i have purchased it aswell!! love love love the soaps they smell great a feel great when using them i did a review if you fancy checking it out!! www.portstarshaza.blogspot.com

Imboutmybread said...

Well I waiting for the men stuff I need a gift for fathers day lol. From the products I've seen and the reviews I'm def. going to be a loyal customer! Also thanks for not coming out trying to cater to celebs and have outrageous prices its very appreciated! Your products look top notch
Stay Blessed