Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome


I just want to take this time out to say welcome to my blog. Also I have never been a blogger but everyone has always made it seem like so much fun so I wanted to get in on the action. Especially since I have started the soap company, I figured this would be a wonderful way to keep you all informed of what goes on with and behind the scenes at Bubble Babez Bath Company LLC.

I am so thankful to have such great friends to help me kick off the launch for the website. I want to say my thank you's to everyone. First and foremost my fiance Tristan, without her I dont know what I would be doing now lol! We have been up for days trying to make sure the website was ready and the photos were good. She has been packaging and labeling non-stop(because thats her job! LOL) so that we could meet our deadline. No sleep and two women makes a very cranky, non cooperative duo! but we have managed to work through it and work it out. I want to thank Danalajeunesse my sis in makeup she helped me organize the whole event and lightened the load for me when I thought I was superwoman lol. Ryan @ http://rmdesignznow.com/ for the amazing work you have done for me and my company. He is the one that created the logo for us and also my flyers. I love him and his work is outstanding. I mean he created my logo in about a half an hour! And I was in the love with it from the moment I saw it. My Bitchslap team for being there for me and helping the launch to be a success. Thank you Deanna, Alondra, Angie and Brian (sPnation) you all mean so much to me and I love you so much. Even if I send Brian Dial soap lmfao he still loves me lol. I cant forget my friend/sis Deanna's daughters Mandy and Kaley. Mandy is the talented photographer that took the picture on the homepage of the website. Last but definitely not least my beautiful model Kaley!

I hope that I can make everyone proud and you guys love my products just as much as I did making them. I promise to try to keep up with my blog and at least write something once a week lol. Please let me know if you would like to see something in my product line that is not there. I insist on providing quality products for you and your family.

From my family to yours!
Nikkie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this blog, very excited for u guys.
stevie xx

MissAshleyMonet said...

Definitely like the baskets....