Monday, January 31, 2011

AGES!

Gee Wiz! LOL I just wanted to say that! But it has been ages since I been on this blog to update it. I sincerely apologize, I had plans for myself to get this done and to be organized but life as usual got in the way! There is a saying by Woody Allen "Wanna make God laugh, tell him about your plans!" Indeed true. I wrote it down, remembered and still didnt get to it. There were just so many other things to do lol. Well since I last blogged, I have been reading the secret and created a Tumblr to document my life and hopefully by the end of the year I notice a significant difference in myself.

Well, whats new at Bubble Babez Bath Company? Plenty! We have finally come out with our bath sets dedicated to my friends since the holiday is about LOVE! LOL I will come back with a post to show all the pics :)

We are introducing shower gels, whipped body mousse, whipped sugar scrubs & body splashs. My aunt Diana ( I call her Dee Dee) has been on me since we opened the company to do shower gels. She would tell me "I did a poll when I was out and asked how many people are bath people and how many are shower people?", I would always laugh it off and say its coming, its coming. She would drop such subtle hints like, give me shower gels to look at their ingredients, send me empty shower gel containers in the mail and bring me empty containers from the trial shower gel I was attempting lol. So its safe to say she finally got her way lol. The shower gels are paraben and sulfate free! I have really been thinking of ways to go more green and I will be making changes throughout the year.

I have watched this movie Tapped about the water that we get for free, that we pay for and where all of the plastics end up. I am thinking of a send back program or something like that to recycle. The plastic pellets are ending up in the fish we eat everywhere. So I think we need to make more conscience decisions about recycling and keeping the planet going for the generations that come after us. If we keep things up this way we wont have one. So I definately want to do my part.

If you have any "green" suggestions for me I am interested and would love to hear what you have to say.

I am working on something big for expectant mothers and I am super excited about it. I think you all will love what I come up or at least I hope you will :) One of my friends on Twitter has been asking me for months, when I was coming out with a baby line. I am ready now and I will be incorporating my sewing chops as well. I always have to sew something lol.

I am on my way out to the store to get baskets for the Valentine's Day Collections if you have not checked them out yet http://bubblebabez.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=ValentinesDay&Sub=71&isThumbs=Yes&Thumbs=200

There is something there for everybody!

Well I hope you all have a blessed and productive day!
Nik

1 comment:

Custom boxes plus said...

If you are looking for adorable custom burger boxes, then you are in the right place. We are offering burger boxes in the affordable range.
Custom Burger Boxes We are providing the best services regarding packaging and boxes. Get your order in your comfort zone.