Sunday, November 14, 2010

So Tired! but Good Tired!

Our set up @ the market!


Hey Guys,


I just wanted to blog a little to fill you in on whats going on right now lol. I have been working tiredlessly to get the holiday collection out and I am almost there. There are not enough hours in the day lol. The holiday collection will have something for everyone and I made sure that we had plenty of stocking stuffers as well! :)
I made my first soap cakes 2 were successful and 1 was a complete fail lol.









I also tried my hand at whipped shea butter. I think I am not going to release it for a while to make sure I iron out all the kinks. Its all natural, no preservatives! It made my skin feel amazing its an alternative to the lotion bars that I LOVE lol. The whipped shea butter melts in your hands when you rub them together LITERALLY! It makes application so much easier and smoother. When your skin absorbs it, u feel silky smooth! I am still feeling all over my arms and they feel amazing!

We have also been at the market selling our products! This was our first full weekend, Tristan's been working at the market and I have been home developing products for the Holiday line and replenishing the products sold :) We have another market to do for staff at a company on Monday. Im excited about it :)

Orders are taking 3-7 days for processing and shipping but we promise it will all be worth the wait. We thank you all for your support and love it means alot to us. We are growing and its just exciting and stressful at the same time. My goal is to be on Oprah! :)and to be a household name!
Thats all for now! I will be back probably tomorrow night and letting you guys know how the market went. Also, I am up all night putting up my Holiday Sets on the website and Artfire!

Til later,
Nik

2 comments:

House of Diva D. said...

Please, put the soap cake on your website, that is freaking cute!!!

stella said...

This is shea butter – just shea butter. I wish someone had told me that the raw stuff smells horrible. Another reviewer mentioned that it smells a bit like plastic and I think that’s a reasonable approximation. There is good news however, the smell dissipates pretty quickly (about a minute or so) once you put it on.